Free Delivery, Training, Installation on all orders.
For physiotherapists and chiropractor, Bio-impedancemetry is a tool that offers new possibilities in terms of prevention, risk analysis and evaluation of patient progress.
Biody Xpert is a multifrequency Bio-impedancemetry device that brings to the physiotherapist in a few seconds an important amount of information about his/her patient, but it is also a communication tool with the attending physician and opening up new outlets such as nutritional management, slimming... In prevention, it is a device that allows it to detect a risk of sarcopenia, osteopenia, undernutrition, under- or overhydration...
- Prediction of sarcopenia symptoms.
- Prediction of symptoms of osteopenia/osteoporosis.
- Prediction of the risk of repeated injuries.
- Prediction of cardiovascular risk.
- Prediction of metabolic risk.
- Prediction of oedema risk.
- Prediction of massive or morbid obesity risk.
- Prediction of undernutrition.
- Detection of imbalances in muscle mass/bone mass and/or total mass/bone mass which can be the cause of repeated injuries (sprains, tendonitis...)
- Evaluation of the skeletal muscle mass of the limbs, the dry weight excluding fat, the patient's metabolic proteins to better prepare the patient's rehabilitation protocols in case of muscular atrophy and analyze the benefits of treatment.
- Qualitative evaluation of the active cellular mass allowing, among other things, a qualitative analysis of skeletal muscle mass.
- Evaluation of the water compartments (extra- and intracellular), allowing better identification of possible lymphatic drainage needs.
- Evaluation of the hydration rate without fat, especially in case of underhydration, an important factor, both in sports settings and in the elderly, as well as in post-operative care.
- Evaluation of body fat and the ratio of body fat to muscle mass and their evolution over time.
- Evaluation of the patient's basic metabolism and TDEE, which is essential in case of need for nutritional rebalancing.
- To follow the patient throughout his or her life, with better coordination with the general practitioner (risk detection) and consequently better patient retention.
- Simple and pedagogical indicators such as the "Target" allow the patient to instantly understand his or her balance, imbalances and the objective to be achieved.
- Giving objectives to patients and progression is a fundamental element of motivation, especially in the case of post-traumatic rehabilitation.
- History allows the patient to better understand the results obtained and the merits of the treatment.
- Nutrition and Micronutrition. Weight problems are one of the problems that physiotherapists have to face because, apart from cardiovascular damage, diabetes... which can lead to too much fat, the very notion of overweight has a significant influence on other risks such as joints. SIIN, Scientific Institute for Reasoned Nutrition organizes today training courses for physiotherapists.
- Slimming. Whatever the type of slimming practised, nutrition will have an important part in the result. It is therefore important to be familiar with the patient's body composition before starting and being able to monitor his/her progress during treatment.
- Sports preparation and follow-up of high-level athletes.
eBIODY bio impedance analyzers are lightweight, space-saving, portable and wireless. Biody Manager (measurement interpretation software) is hosted on a secure medical server, making it easy to use in all circumstances. You can even take measurements on the fly, without a computer, from your smartphone.